AmeriPlan Med Plus
AmeriPlan Med Plus provides access to Physicians, which is important for all Americans. Those in rural America must drive long distances to access a Doctors office. In non-emergency case, a phone call to the Physician is sometimes all that is needed. Having access to a Physician network that is available 24/7 365 days a year can help you and your family save on those medical bills.
Four Powerful Health Programs that Every American should have! It is only $24.95 Per month Family Plan
- AmeriPlan Med Plus Tele-medicine
- Hospital Advocacy
- Ancillary Services
- Prescription Drugs
24 Hour Access to a Doctor by Phone or Email
- AROUND THE CLOCK 24/7 PHYSICIAN ACCESS
- CONVENIENT QUALITY CARE IS ONLY A CLICK OR CALL AWAY
- NATIONWIDE ALTERNATIVE TO IN-OFFICE DOCTOR VISITS
- INCLUDES DIAGNOSTIC CONSULTATIONS…YOU CAN CALL OR EMAIL ONE OF OUR DOCTORS 24/7 FOR DIAGNOSTIC AND A PRESCRIPTION FOR ONLY $25.00 PER CALL…SAVE 50% OFF THE REGULAR $50.00 CHARGE PER CALL.
- INFORMATION MEDICAL CONSULTATIONS are UNLIMITED (by telephone or email for medical information and general advice)
- Call or email a physician ,without long waits at the doctor’s office
- Obtain information,recommendations and prescription medication, when appropriate
- Store and share your medical history and personal health records
- No enrollment periods, insurance forms or denials based on pre-existing conditions
* Administered by MyTelemedicine
Get Deluxe Plus
Only $39.95 for the Individual or the entire Household! Eight years ago, as a result of the success of Ameriplan Dental Plus, Dennis Bloom and Daniel Bloom saw the need to bring affordable health care to America. This plan WILL save you large amounts by combining both the Dental Plus and Med Plus programs doctor visits, hospital stays, and more.
Just got off the phone with one of the physicians with Telemedicine and an antibiotic eye drop will be at the pharmacy in 20 minutes for Elijah.. He had a sudden onset of pink eye. Seriously LOVE this plan..don’t have to drag my kids out to a dr. office, cheaper then my regular co-pay, faster service & better bedside manner from the doctor. He ACTUALLY takes his time with me on the phone even though its 11pm. Laurie K.
I *LOVE* Telemedicine! Called AmeriPlan’s telemedicine service this morning as I have a yucky sore throat. The DR called back within a few minutes and consulted me over the phone. As it turns out, I did not need a RX but just some OTC meds. The DR told me exactly which ones I need and was very helpful. So this call saved me a lot of time and money! Would you like access to speak with a DR available 24 / 7 for advice, diagnosis or RX? Laura H.
Thanks to AmeriPlan. Through their phenominal Hospital Advocacy, they saved me $4000 in emergency room fees at Rex Hospital I incurred in Decemeber 2012/January 2013. I had no out of pocket costs for my hospital bills. Even traditional insurance won’t do that! I feel so blessed to be a part of this awesome business to not just have the services for myself and my family, but to also help millions of other families suffering from the current healthcare crisis. Alesha W.
I wanted to write and tell you about the wonderful experience I had using AmeriPlan Health. This was my first opportunity to use it. I needed some lab work done and called the number for a lab provider. They transferred me to Medstat-AmeriPlan Health where I was fortunate to talk to a rep named Chris Nall. He explained the process to me in detail. I told him all the tests I needed and he gave me the prices for each one. Without AmeriPlan Health I would have paid $547, with it I only paid $132, a savings of $415! Not only that but he faxed over all information to the lab, gave me instructions to fast and provided me with a location only a few miles from my house. The whole process went very smoothly. My belief in this product has soared. Amber M.